Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unfortunate.

Well, toastyfriends, I promised both content and relevant pictures, and you'll get them... eventually.  While I was writing and illustrating several posts, my ability to access my former college's facilities--including their lovely, lovely scanners--expired, so I'm currently without the means to import drawings.  I'm also in the long, arduous process of finding a job and keeping my apartment from falling into disrepair.

In light of said obstacles, the blog is going to be on a brief hiatus.  Instead of posting what little I have, I'd rather wait for scanning capabilities and take the time to put together posts that might actually be good.

Keep an eye out, though--as soon as the blog is back in business, there won't be any shortage of posts for a good long while.

No comments: