Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Toast Patrol Strikes Back!-- A Visual Companion

1. badtaxidermy.com-- One of my absolute favorite websites. I'm not going to give you a visual for this one because I really, really want you to click the link.


















2. I'M KING OF THE WORLD-- A reference to the iconic scene in Titanic, in which Leonardo DiCaprio's character yells, 'I'm king of the world!' I've never seen the movie myself, but I think it's important to note that, comparing photos, Edward is Kate Winslet's character in the scenario. As long as no one draws him like one of their French girls...
















3. ROCKET J. SQUIRREL-- The full name of Rocky and Bullwinkle's Rocky, the flying squirrel. For those of you who aren't familiar with old cartoons (or my moose-thusiasm), now you know why I demand Bella be a moose.



No comments: