Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Toast Patrol Strikes Back!

Once again, my toasty observers, it's time for the Toast Patrol crew to flaunt its infantile sense of humor in the face of Twilight!



Forrest Gumption: This is the headliner on badtaxidermy.com.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: As an aspiring taxidermist, I now aspire to this.

Pither: "Nertz to you, Bell, I CAN FLY, I'M KING OF THE WORLD"

Forrest Gumption: Kinda looks like Peter Pan.

Forrest Gumption: Sparkles with pixie dust, too.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: The fruitiness has finally become too much. Even Bella can't look.

Forrest Gumption: Does anyone else think he looks like Rocket J Squirrel?

Pither: He looks stupid, does that count?

Pither: I think it counts.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: That is quite similar to Rocky's worried face.

Pither: It counts.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: I DEMAND BELLA BE A MOOSE.

Forrest Gumption: So, this is early the next morning, when Bella returns the bountiful bladder bath.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: Eh?

Forrest Gumption: It's the pee happens.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: Ah.

Pither: I thought vampires can only be out at night.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: Not if they get peed on.

Pither: Oh.

Pither: Well I guess that stands to reason.

Mr. Dr. Toasty: In light of the new concerns about sunscreen, I think we can all learn something from this.

Pither: SPF 97898

Mr. Dr. Toastyt: Is that a zip code, or do you know the exact protection rating of Bella's pee?

Forrest Gumption: It's a complex metaphor constructed by Stephenie Meyer to emphasise they're spiritual bond through a simple act of good 'ol fashioned territory markings.

Forrest Gumption: Oh no, I've used the worn their!!!!

Forrest Gumption: Wrong

Forrest Gumption: My god

Forrest Gumption: I think........ I may be writing at Twilight caliber after all these years :(

3 comments:

C.M. Brice said...

Dear Imp and Company,
I'm of the opinion that his bad hair poked her in the eye. As a cosmotologist, I can tell you that all sorts of contagious nasties reside in one's hair (especially if you're undead), and since he obviously hasn't washed his hair since he was turned into a vampire, she's going blind.
Just remember, SHAMPOO!
-Miss Impertinence

ForrestGumption said...

Another possible reason would be she's down-wind and choking on half a can of aquanet as it wafts through the air.

C.M. Brice said...

Damn that Aquanet! ::shakes fist::